turns discuss lu!
Sanremo, oh well I also had a look because the curiosity is troppa.Non I can make a critical real because I saw very little idea but after all I've made the ... Meanwhile, the scenery, and finally disappeared up the stairs colors and flowers, all black, very stylish I apprezzato.Adesso pass to criticism, I will telegraph: Panariello too smug as always, beautiful Victoria, Ilary less that have a cast of buxom preceduta.Veniamo singers sorry :..... I have not seen credible singers belonging Noa sang with her and what I do not remember his name and besides Mario Venuti, elegant but with a somewhat weak chorus (ok I'm biased). Two gems: Anna Oxa gauze dress with Text hand, accompanied by a group of Tirana gauze dress of gauze and the microphone ... vestito.Della series "I am just amazed at Sanremo" Offlaga as reflected in "Robespierre": "Anna Oxa Sanremo dressed like a punk in London and have passed at least two decades ... Anna Tatangelo canta "being a woman does not mean filling a skirt .." witty remark but it is thanks to Mogol.Mogol, what happened to you ..?
The rest have not seen it, I felt that was enough.
0 comments:
Post a Comment