Losing my habit
for quite some time now I have taken a bad habit: I go to bed later and later intend on time after three notte.Questa practice has virtually rocked my biological rhythm because I do not wake up before noon, have breakfast and lunch almost consecutively, cazzeggiano several hours a PC, download and play furiously at all hours of continuous music, I'm not studying a lot (understatement), do not clean the litter box most of the cat, I have a constant headache stoned cronico.Non goes well, every day I tell myself that I must change, that ruined my day, but the truth is that I hate waking up early the morning rush to work, go to the gym, looking after the children ... all disturbing perspective, the life I now deep down I like it, add a few economic serenity trip every so often and a man who loves you and we reached the Quon.
0 comments:
Post a Comment