Sunday, April 2, 2006

Can Kissing Cause Lips To Swell

(TE) I lick the adrenaline. The syndrome of

are under the influence of a beautiful magnificent hangover, I feel in a state of grace, and after a week of tedious work and after a high-rate after-work alcoholic and after driving up to come home and be unharmed and after a wild dance on the bed of hops to the beat of The Strokes Juice Box and after a frugal supper before the dossier of the RAI on brain drain I just want to hug abroad, and hold, kiss and tell X that have always been in love with him.
I do not dare, it is not the case, I will not, not criticatemi not give me advice, I just wanted to scream at someone and have the impression, for a few seconds to "lick the adrenaline" as they say the Afterhours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment