Tuesday, April 4, 2006

Cure For Coughing In 5 Month Olds

Breathe Into Me - Caparezza

3 ° A ITC B of a class of classics of children. I doubt hamletic typical of the 16: to be or not to be pathetic. Oh yes, I have thick glasses, I saw .. Friends often call me Nessy, I hard-press as a stencil .. Bud Spencer and Terence Hill repressed, but with major limitations padded biceps by celebrities who envy, shiver to leave to make cool bruises. I live outside of the ball, do not talk about beefy, do not wear good clothes, so I'm out of any discussion. No, I do not know but they pull their knuckles on my profile to Cyrano, if you are violent in here all you estimate if you have mild you laugh as Toto, But those who are meek like me knows that when the balls become cubic as a suicide bomber that you sake I focus around me. Chorus: I find it very interesting my part that makes me intolerant, disgusting all this beautiful people next to my desk a hippoppettaro sniff gunpowder, says that a guy is able to have many holes in the chest, but I prefer to understand it in recordings by artists Karol muscular, proud of their past criminals, vain taken with bellicose posturing while I'm weak and I have mononucleosis, study in a class of quarrelsome excited by red blood cells were not even Bela Lugosi. Please note that I am moved by brain overly affectionate gestures. In 16 years since the options are 2 or becomes boxer or become like me who are weak, that I have rules, I démodé stuff, I hate the Chicano man should not ask anything, because if you do not ask do not know, because I love Wilde and Warhol, as if I looking for you'll find me in the hustle and bustle of a gay pride parade, but know that if I have trouble will result, Dr. Jackill becomes Mr. Hide and kill you stone dead with Raid. Chorus Dear my professors, I wish there were fewer bullies around the silvio and more gay and less Monclair more dread, more and less Stratocaster DJ, called the Blair Witch that I have a project in mind: to remain an adolescent. I'm calm but I have a virus latent in the minds prone to violent actions. You hear more and more depressed that I'm a fool. Better that depressed shit like "I'll fuck", why not say "I am interested in? that inculino a cypress, therefore, so is my destiny to be alone with anyone. I'll give my smiles to the beasts like Francis of Assisi and Pippi Longstocking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment